Click on the link for a PDF version
Going Green at Petra
- Petra Staff returns but offices remain closed for drop in’s. Appointments must be scheduled in advance . CDC guidelines will be followed (masks will be required for in person appointments).Please Feel Free To Call Us!!
- Due to the vulnerability of our neighbors, The use of Masks is Strongly Encouraged in areas where you cannot maintain at least six foot social distancing.
- Management strongly suggests wearing a mask when in the elevator with others.
- Beauty Salons OPEN!
- Comcast “Tech 2 You” will resume.
- Maintenance staff will resume all inspections (as per the posted calendar) and work orders with residents complying with CDC safety protocols (masks & distancing).
Your cooperation with these guidelines will assist in the prevention of an additional outbreak and hopefully keep us in the Green Phase!
Check out our most recent Community Bulletin attached above for more information.
Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PetraCommunity/
To All Family & Guests
Now that we have progressed into the Green Phase, we welcome you back! Due to the vulnerability of our Residents we strongly suggest that Visitors WEAR MASKS IN PUBLIC AREAS. Home health care aids who provide essential services to our residents are encouraged to continue utilizing Personal Protective Equipment while providing those services.
If you have concerns or need clarity please contact the main office
Residents, As Always Check for Posted Flyers in Your Building!
August 3, 2020